They’re…alright. If this is your first AG doll, or you‘re shopping for your daughter— hey, this isn’t a bad deal. But for Colllectors? It’s just truly me bundles And a few retired items For sale.
Didn’t realize? Here are the revived items I’ve noticed recently—
- Bowling alley (which I’m considering adding to my wishlist, especially for $100! Not exactly cheap, but hands down that’s a two thirds of the price, pretty good…)
- Gabby and Tenny. Second chance-- the same deal as September or whenever it was Last, but this time its for $100!
- Camp Thingy. Hangout? It’s for again, $100– but already sold out. -Luci’s telescope, half price! That, my good friends, is a steal.
- Luci’s starry night outfit— which I love, and is honestly one of Luci‘s best accessories. The mix and match potential Is perfect, and the versatility is excellent. I don’t know about the quality— but it‘s simple and blends nicely. I could do this forever, y’all.
- WW sleepover set— I’m surprised, it’s in last chance outlet, and it doesn’t look like it’s sold well, even though it’s pretty cute!
Alright, I couldn’t find much more than that. The other thing is, if you‘ve got your eye on a bundle, like Gabby-- you don’t get the Black Friday discount. The thing is, why does AG advertise the DOLLS MAINLY BECAUSE THAT’S WHAT PEOPLE WANT RIGHT NOW, ITS GOING TO BE X-MAS, AND GIVE THE DISCOUNT WHO BUY ACCCESSORIES? Oh, and the TM outfit is probably because they need to get rid of that material. SRSLY? Sorry, but my thoughts about these go the direction of Niagara Falls. (You know, down.) Apple